Join the music-making fun!
If you would like the opportunity to rehearse and perform with a talented and committed group of singers, please contact us to schedule your audition at auditionsSDC@gmail.com or use the contact form on this page.
Please prepare an art song or similar. You will be evaluated by the music director for vocal tone, range, timbre and other aspects of the voice. Also, in an effort to maintain high standards of performance, prospective members must demonstrate ability and proficiency at sight reading. The choir is open to adults past the age of eighteen.
We’ll provide you with challenging, diverse and joyful singing experiences. You’ll join us in sharing a rich variety of choral music with our audiences, in meeting new friends, and enriching your life through choral music. The Chorale looks forward to welcoming additional choral singers into our family!
- There are four segments per season. Each segment typically consists of eight rehearsals and two performances.
- Performances usually occur in October, December, March, and May.
- Rehearsals begin in August and run through early May of the following year. Most rehearsals are from 7:15-9:30 pm and are held at Mesa Community College. Attendance is very important.
- Membership dues are $100 per season and are due the first rehearsal.
- Concert attire is currently black dress pants/shirt/jacket for men and black top and pants or floor-length skirt/dress for women. The cost of concert attire is the responsibility of the singer.
- While a copy of our anticipated season calendar has been made available (link), please be aware it could change based on health recommendations due to COVID-19.