Sonoran Desert Chorale
- Saturday02 Oct 2021
Nature’s Aria – October 2, 2021 Concert 7:30pm at First United Methodist Church of Mesa
First United Methodist Church 7:30 PMlearn more
- Sunday03 Oct 2021
Nature’s Aria – October 3, 2021 Concert 3:00pm at La Casa De Cristo Lutheran Church
La Casa de Cristo Lutheran Church 3:00 PMlearn more
How To Buy Tickets
2021-2022 Season Tickets
Season ticket packages are not being offered this year due to uncertainties with venues and public health policies that could cancel concerts. We will bring them back for next season!
In Advance: single tickets are Adults /$18 each, Seniors/ $15 each, Children/$15 each. Groups of 10 or more/$15 each.
Day of Concert: single tickets are Adults /$20 each, Seniors/ $18 each, Children/$18 each. Groups of 10 or more/$15 each.
Tickets for Sonoran Desert Chorale performances may be purchased online through Brown Paper Tickets, by email, by phone or by U.S. mail. If requesting by U.S. mail or email, please provide your name, address, phone number, email address, requested concert dates, type of ticket (group or individual) and number of tickets. Thank you – we look forward to seeing you!
To purchase tickets online:
To purchase group or single tickets by phone:
Phone: (480) 305-4538.
To purchase group or single tickets by email:
To purchase group or single tickets by U.S. mail:
Sonoran Desert Chorale Tickets
2434 E. Geneva Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85282-4169
- Tickets are non-refundable but may be exchanged for other performances.
- Tickets not picked up at Will Call at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time may be released for sale.
- All concerts are general admission with no reserved seating.
- Every person requires a ticket, regardless of age.
- For ticketing purposes, children refers to any school-age child or younger, including infants and toddlers. All children must be ticketed.
- Exposing children to live music is a wonderful way for them to expand their imaginations. However, live music is best appreciated in a quiet environment and Sonoran Desert Chorale concerts are typically too long to engage young children in the experience. Sonoran Desert Chorale policy asks that parents remove a restless or unruly child from the hall for the benefit of other audience members.
- Out of respect for all audience members, Sonoran Desert Chorale reserves the right to ask any disruptive audience member to vacate the hall.
- Student Rush is available as space allows. Tickets are $5. Purchaser must present a valid student ID to the box office and will be allowed to enter 10 minutes prior to the start of the concert.
- Seniors are 62+.
- All concerts are recorded live.
- Sonoran Desert Chorale reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- Patrons with disabilities will have integrated and optimal seating at our Mesa and Scottsdale venues. Companion seating is also available.
- Ushers will be available for any patrons who might require extra assistance.
- Special assistance requests can be communicated via email or phone at (480) 305-4538.