|Video Audition Guidelines:
- Select a song that represents your vocal abilities and range. It can be a traditional art song, ballad, broadway piece, or popular song. You don’t need to memorize your audition piece.
- Make a new recording of your selected audition piece.
- Please make sure you record yourself in a room with enough lighting that your full face (minimum) or full body can be seen.
- Try a test recording to determine how far away your recording device should be to ensure you’re fully heard without sound distortion.
- You are free to practice and record as much as you like, but please do not submit recordings that have been digitally spliced or otherwise altered. Please submit a video that is one consistent recording from beginning to end.
- Once your recording is completed, please click on the link below to fill out the audition form and upload your audition video.
- Clicking on the link below will take you to an online form. Please fill the form out in its entirety, including a brief history of your music experiences.
- In order to submit the form and your video, you must sign in with a Google account. If you don’t have one, please email the artistic director for alternative arrangements at email@example.com
- Audition submission link